Thank you for thinking of Sound Harley-Davidson® for a potential donation!
At this time we are not accepting requests for donations. Please do check back here often to see when the next window of opportunity will open up!
We do our best to help as many clubs, charities & organizations as possible. Please drop off or email your flyer to Jen Owen. We work quarterly on fulfilling donations and request a two-month lead way before your event occurs. For future requests, please keep in mind that we do keep things local. If you're calling from out of state your request will unfortunately be denied.
WE REQUIRE A FLYER (OR REQUEST) 2 MONTHS OUT FROM YOUR FUNDRAISING EVENT FOR REVIEW.
YOU CAN LEAVE IT AT THE FRONT DESK FOR JEN.
Att: Jen owen
16212 Smokey Point Blvd
Marysville, WA 98271
Please note we rarely do monetary donations.
Charity Rides: If you're planning a ride and need our location for a starting/ending/break point...please contact Jen as well. The calendar gets full quickly during the riding season!
Below are just some of the charities & clubs we had the opportunity to donate to in 2013.
- American Cancer Society
- Animal Rescue
- Back Country Horsemen
- Bikers Against Child Abuse
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Boy Scouts
- Boys & Girls Club
- Burn Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Children's Hospital
- Cub Scouts
- Ducks Unlimited
- Family Support & Resource Center
- Forgotten Children's Foundation
- Girl Scouts
- Guide Dogs of America
- Heart Association
- Hope Therapeutic Riding Center
- Hospice & Home Care
- Kiwanis Club (Marysville)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Local Little League Teams
- Local Elementary, Middle & High Schools
- Local Fire, Police, K-9 Dept.
- Marysville Food Bank
- Mission Aviation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Navy Marine Corps Relief Society
- Prostate Cancer Research
- Sarcoma Foundation
- Silvana Fair Board
- Snohomish County Christmas House
- Special Olympics WA
- Soroptimist Club (Marysville)
- Veteran's Hospital &Support
- Various Rides & Events for charities