Harley-Davidson® Financial Services & our Business Team is here to get you on the road and complete your whole riding experience. HDFS offers competitive rates and by working with Sarah and Kim...rest assured you'll have everything you need to feel confident about your new bike purchase. There are tons of things to think about...so below are a few things to read up on to get your"wheels" turning.
Fill out your credit application on-line by clicking here OR Fill out the handwritten form below and bring it in, or fax it to our Finance Manager at (360) 454-5030.
Are you ready to own your very First Harley-Davidson®? This program is for you! Special financing offers available on new and used models. Call our Business Managers today for more information at (360) 454-5000
Our Business Managers have what's considered Elite Status with Harley-Davidson® Financial Services. That if declined for financing, our team has the ability to dig deeper into credit options so you can ride off on your new motorcycle/scooter. Not every dealer is considered Elite.
Are you trying to sell your bike? Do you have a buyer? We can help! We have a program available to help get your bike out of the garage and to a new owner hassle free! This program is called Rider to Rider offered through Harley-Davidson® Financial Services (HDFS). Through this program, financing is available to qualified individuals who are buying a used motorcycle from a private party.
Benefits for the Buyer:
- Competitive financing rates and terms available
- All buyers considered
- Ability to include additional Harley-Davidson® branded products and services (Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan, Parts & Accessories, Harley-Davidson® MotorClothes® only available at your Harley-Davidson® dealership to the amount financed.
- Opportunity to have the bike inspected and receive a maintenance check prior to purchase.
Benefits To The Seller:
- Expand the pool of potential buyers for your motorcycle/scooter by offering them a financing option to help complete the sale.
- Ability to a work with a local Harley-Davidson® dealer to arrange financing options from a trusted source for qualified buyers.
- Harley-Davidson® dealer can quickly and easily handle the processing of all paperwork (title transfer, bill of sale, loan contract...etc.)
- Plus, assist seller with current loan payoff (if applicable).
- Have peace of mind knowing that our Finance Experts are involved in your sale!
- We have Extended Service Plans available to help protect your Harley-Davidson® and your wallet. In the event of a mechanical breakdown these plans are designed to get your bike in and out of service and back out on the road where it belongs.
- In the event of Tire or Wheel damage due to a road hazard you will be covered at any Harley-Davidson® Dealership Nation wide! This will help get you back on the road again with as little as ZERO CASH out of pocket.
The Harley-Davidson® GAP Plan pays the difference between the fair market value of your motorcycle and the outstanding balence with your lender in the event your motorcycle is totaled or stolen. The H-D® GAP Plan will pay your insurance deductible up to $1000 and provides an optional feature that includes a $1000 credit toward the purchase of a new H-D®. This GAP Plan is available for new and used motorcycles with loan amounts up to $50,000. This coverage can literally save you thousands of dollars in the event of this happening.
This Plan gives you valuable protection from the unexpected. There is three parts to this protection Involuntary Unemployment Protection, Total Disability, and Accidental Loss of Life. This program cancels your payments up to 6 months not deferring to the end of your loan. Hopefully this will not happen to you, but if the unexpected does happen (and with todays economy you never know), your loan and your credit will stay intact.
This program takes care of your 1000 mile service all the way through your 10,000 mile service. You just put gas in your bike and we will do the rest. Don't worry about taking the time out of your busy life to do your own maintenance or waiting for your brother or buddy to help you out. Have the Pros take care of your baby and just get out there and ride! This is a savings no matter how you look at it, time, money, and convenience.